St. Maria School
St. Maria De Mattias was born and baptized in Vallecorsa, Italy, on February 4, 1805. She was a woman completely dedicated to God and to her “dear neighbour”.
In 1834, inspired by St. Gaspar del Bufalo, C.P.P.S., and guided by the counsel of Ven. John Merlrm, C.P.P.S, she founded the congregation of the Adorers of the Blood of Christ in Acuto , a small town in the mountains southeast of Rome.
The purpose of the apostolic congregation was the adoration of Christ crucified and risen, and collaboration with him in his work of redemption. The ministries she chose were works of evangelization and other forms of service, especially for the poor, for whom she had a special love. She wanted to bring about “that beautiful order of things which the great son of God came to establish with his blood.” Maria had a very strong desire to share the cross with Christ.
St. Maria school is located in Chund,3 kilometers away from Central University of Jharkhand, Brambe – Ranchi. The atmosphere, the facilities, the large ground, the computer lab, well equipped library and completely furnished science labs above all its well qualified and caring teachers make the school one of its kind.
It imparts instruction to students from kindergarten class (Nursery) to standard X in the English Medium with Hindi and Sanskrit as second and third languages respectively.