- Every candidate for admission must be introduced in person, by parent or guardian who will stand responsible for his / her conduct, studies and payment in the office.
- Application for admission should be made in the prescribed form and should be accompanied by the transfer certificate
- Birth certificate should be produced at the time of pupil’s admission to LKG and Std. 1 without fail. Failing to follow it, admission will be rejected.
- Application for Transfer Certificate should be made in writing by parent or guardian at least 15 days before the last working day of the year.
- T.C. will not be issued till all dues to the school are fully paid.
- Irregularity, habitual idleness, disobedience or defence of authority, lack of sufficient efforts to improve in studies or conduct against the moral tone of the school authorities are sufficient reason for dismissal of a student.
- Students are responsible to conduct themselves well, in and outside the school. Hence misbehaviour in public places, streets and conveyances are sufficient reasons for dismissal from school.